1987 Tudor Prince Oysterdate Mini-Sub Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- scratched crystal.
- the clasp is dented and scratched on both sides.
- scratches and marks on the case are consistent with age and wear.
|Model Name:||Princes Oysterdate|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Tudor signed ETA Cal. 2671, 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1987|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Tudor S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 9440|
|Functions:||Bidirectional, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||33|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.