1887 Elgin 14K Gold Engraved True Box Hinged Hunting Case Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- fully engraved true box hinged hunting case in 14K yellow gold with personalized inner dust cover.
- white enamel dial with gilt details and Louis XIV hands.
- the dial is crazing between ‘10’ and ‘11’ underneath the bezel.
- the crystal is scratched.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Elgin 45, Lever Set, 13 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||6s|
|Estimated Production Year:||1887|
|Markings to Inside:||14K Warranted U.S. Assay, C.W. Mfg. Co., 109224, “From C.H. Haner To His Wife Dec. 25 1888”|
|Case to Case (mm):||40.5|
|Total Weight (grams):||58.60|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.