1947 Elgin Rolled Gold Plate Open Face Pocket Watch
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Montgomery dial.
- wear to the case on some of the edges.
- the dial is crazing along the bottom and by the logo.
- part of the movements regulator is missing.
- scratches on the crystal.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Elgin 574, Model 20 Pendant Set, 17 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Estimated Production Year:||1947|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased and Timed By Elgin National Watch Co. Illinois Watch Case Co., 10K Rolled Gold Plate, 8043598|
|Case to Case (mm):||49.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.