1968 Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 6241 Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1968 Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 6241 stainless steel stem wind wristwatch. The Daytona Cosmograph was introduced in 1963 with a design to meet the standards of the racing world and has become a legend of its own in the motorsport world. This watch features an original MK2 bakelite bezel with a 200 KPH graduated tachymeter scale set around a silver dial designed for timing. The dial sports three black subdials, bold baton-style hands and the dial is set on a stainless steel case with pushers and a twin lock crown. This watch features the height of style and accuracy and is displayed on a stainless steel Rivet Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- original MK2 Bakelite Bezel with 200 KPH graduated tachymeter scale.
- Silver dial with black subdials.
- Twinlock crown.
- Domed crystal.
- Rivet Oyster bracelet.
- Chip in the paint between the 16 and 17-minute marks.
- Scratches on the bezel and case.
- Light scratches on the crystal.
- Includes box.
|Model Name:||Cosmograph Daytona|
|Serial Number:||176, XXX|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Signed Valjoux Cal. 722, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1968|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6241|
|Functions:||Screw Lock Crown, Subdials, Tachymeter|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||37|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.