1930s Blancpain Rolls by Léon Hatot 18K Yellow Gold Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- early experimental automatic watch created by F.E. Blacnpain and Léon Hatot which winds itself by sliding back and forth on a rail system.
- sold from 1930 to 1934.
- the time is set by lifting up the hinged bezel and turning the wheel on the side of the dial.
- the tip of the minute hand is missing.
- scratched crystal.
- small dents in the case back.
|Brand:||Blancpain Rolly by Léon Hatot|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Blancpain/Hatot Automatic, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1930s|
|Markings to Inside:||S.W.C., 18K 0.750, Swiss Helvetia Head Hallmark, Poincon de Maitre No. 1: Hammer Head 182, 100179|
|Case to Case (mm):||25|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38.5|
|Total Weight (grams):||27.00|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.