Antique Natural Pearl Graduated Necklace with GIA Report and Diamond Clasp
|Necklace Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||French Eagle Assay; Antique Makers Mark|
|Total Weight (grams):||10.20|
|Primary Stone Type:||Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Various|
|Primary Stone Count:||116|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.01 mm – 7.11 mm|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||GIA Pearl Identification Report #6214546267 included; Cream with Orient; No Indication of Treatment Using Standard Gemological Equipment|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut, Old Mine Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||3|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||3.00 mm – 4.70 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.61 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – I2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- pearls 101 and 104 from clasp end have been broken into two parts.
- some pearls are chipped and abraded.
- the pearls are individually knotted.
- there is a broken thread at the clasp.
- it appears the pearls have been restrung.