Sterling Souvenir Spoons and Antique H. Matthews Salt Spoons With Enamel
|Item Type||Serving Utensils|
|Items Included||Salt Spoons, Souvenir Spoons|
|Number of Items||5|
|Additional Information||Gemstone: Enamel; Hallmarks: STERLING Pictorial HM Birmingham Marks; Salt Spoons are Antique by H. Matthews|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- wear to enamel.
- enamel is chipped and abraded.
- weight: 36.10 grams.
- two souvenir spoons and three salt spoons.
- salt spoons are antique by H. Matthews.
- two larger spoons measure 0.25" W x 4.00" H.
- three small spoons measure 0.3.75" W x 2.875" H. (width measured by roundness).