1971 Rolex Datejust 18K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch with Gray Pie Pan Dial
A 1971 Rolex Datejust 18K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a fluted bezel surrounding a grey pie pan dial displaying 18K gold hands and applied indexes with a magnified date window at the three o’clock mark. The vintage watch also includes an aftermarket Speidel bracelet utilizing a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- includes twin-lock screw down crown.
- the crystal is badly scratched and chipped.
- scratches on the case consistent with age and wear.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1570, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1971|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Patented Stainless Steel, 1601, II.71|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||81.00|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.