Platinum 9.78 CT Color-Change Star Sapphire and Diamond Ring with GIA Report
|Hallmarks:||10% with Worn/Indiscernible Markings|
|Total Weight (grams):||8.30|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Double Cabochon|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||12.30 mm x 10.20 mm x 7.13 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||9.78 ct|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||GIA Sapphire Report #5211405870; Blue Changing to Violet; No Indications of Heat Treatment Using Standard Gemological Equipment|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||4|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||3.10 mm – 3.20 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.46 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- color-change star sapphire is chipped and abraded.
- ring out of round.
- partial hallmark.
- center has been replaced.
- prongs extended.
- gallery is sharp.