Vintage Destination Charms Featuring Sterling Silver and Enamel
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Hallmarks:||1/20 12K GF G Pictorial (disk charm), Sterling, STG, Indiscernible, Pictorial|
|Total Weight (grams):||36.20|
|Primary Stone Type:||Enamel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- two Mount Vernon and Capital disk charms are base metal, not included in weight.
- Capital disk charm is 12K gold filled.
- includes Mount Vernon, White House, and old Capital building of Springfield, Illinois.
- chips and abrasions.