Antique Platinum 2.89 CT Ruby and 2.58 CTW Diamond Bypass Ring
Ring Size: 5.50
Total Weight: 6.40 grams
Shape: Oval Faceted
Dimension: 8.90 mm x 7.53 mm x 4.67 mm
Carat Weight: 2.89 ct
GIA Hue: slightly purplish Red
GIA Tone: 5/Medium – 6/Medium Dark
GIA Saturation: 4/Moderately Strong – 5/Strong
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions and Fractures
Shape: Old Mine Cut
Dimension: 6.00 mm – 6.15 mm
Carat Weight: 1.63 ctw
Color Grade: J – K
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Shape: Old European Cut
Dimension: 3.00 mm – 4.00 mm
Carat Weight: 0.95 ctw
Color Grade: H – J
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- old European cut diamonds are very loose.
- old mine cut diamonds are chipped.
- ring out of round.
- solder seams.
- shank has been replaced.