Art Deco 14K 1.00 CT Diamond and Emerald Ring
|Style:||Art Deco, Vintage|
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum|
|Total Weight (grams):||4.50 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Old European Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||6.08 mm – 6.35 mm x 4.03 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.00 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||Light Yellow|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Bearded Girdle|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Emerald|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Rectangle Step Faceted|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.00 mm x 1.50 mm – 2.00 mm x 1.75 mm – average|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- emeralds are chipped and abraded.
- small chip near girdle on diamond.
- metal porosity.
- scratches and nicks on ring.
- ring has been previously sized.
- prongs are worn and thin.
- ring is out of round.
- channels are worn.