1954 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Small Seconds 18K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A 1954 Rolex Oyster Perpetual small seconds 18K gold automatic wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a round case with a fluted bezel surround a dial displaying leaf style hour markers and hands with a small seconds subdial at six o’clock. The vintage watch also includes a honeycomb style Jubilee bracelet on the sides with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- chronometer fluted bezel.
- the dial is refinished.
- the crystal is scratched.
- the bracelet is stretched from wear.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1120, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1954|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex, Geneve Suisse 6509, 0.750, 18K, Swiss Helvetia Head Hallmark, Poincon de Maitre No. 5 Key of Geneve #12|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||24|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||30|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||48.00|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.