1974 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1974 Rolex Oyster Perpetual stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a round case with a Sigma style dial displaying stick hour markers and baton hands. The vintage watch also includes a rivet style oyster bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- one of the bracelet links is stretched out.
- the crystal is scratched.
- the case is very scratched.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1974|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Patented, Stainless Steel 6723|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.