1962 Rolex Oyster Perpetual "1018 Jumbo" Wristwatch
A 1962 Rolex Oyster Perpetual ‘1018 Jumbo’ wristwatch. The model 1018 Rolex was produced only for a short time between the years of 1959 to 1965 using the 1560 movement. This very rare and collectible timepiece displays the 36 mm case with stick hour markers and baton style hands on the dial.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- dial is refinished.
- some scratched on crystal.
- the T4 code on the clasp dates the band to 1995.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1560 automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1962|
|Markings to Inside:||IV. 62 MONTRES ROLEX SA GENEVA SWITZERLAND PATENTED STAINLESS STEEL 1018|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||37|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.