1884 Elgin Coin Silver Pocket Watch
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- missing stem and crown.
- cannot set or wind.
|Bezel Material:||900 Silver|
|Case Material:||900 Silver|
|Caseback Material:||900 Silver|
|Movement:||Grade:6, Model:4, Lever Set, 7 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||18|
|Estimated Production Year:||1884|
|Markings to Inside:||681524 DUEBER COIN|
|Case to Case (mm):||59|
|Total Weight (grams):||181.40|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.