Victorian 14K Diamond, Seed Pearl and Enamel Mourning Brooch
Era: Edwardian; Antique
Metal Type: 14K Gold; Sterling; Metal
Brooch or Pin Closure Type: C-Clasp
Hallmarks: Personalized Inscription
Total Weight: 24.70 grams
Shape: Polki; Single Cut
Color Grade: H – Very Light Brown
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I2
Dimensions: 1.25 mm
Total Carat Weight: Unable to Estimate Weight due to the Cuts
Type: Seed Pearl
Shape: Round Half Bead
Dimensions: 2.00 mm – 2.50 mm
Gemologist Note: Cream – Light Gray
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- there are dents and visible glue.
- some of the accents on the front are sterling and the stem pin is base metal.