1910 Elgin, O Size Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- initialed ‘H’ piece is marked Simmons Pat’d May 9 22.
- fob chain has swivel hook and snap hook.
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade: 354, Class: 116, 15 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||0|
|Estimated Production Year:||1910|
|Markings to Inside:||2037069 C.W.C. Co Trade Mark Warranted 25 Years Crescent|
|Case to Case (mm):||35.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.