1952 Rolex Oyster Perpetual "Waffle Dial" 10K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- timepiece only, no bracelet included.
- the white waffle dial has been refinished.
- the case has been polished previously.
- the model and serial number between the lugs are faint from polishing as is the texture of the engine turned bezel.
- the case has previously been repaired.
- visible cracks where the lugs meet the case nack threading the left side of the case.
- the crystal is scratched.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||10K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||10K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||10K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 645, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1952|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex, Geneva Suisse, Patented, 0417-10K, 6085, Poincon de Maitre No. 5 Key of Geneve#12, Swiss Morning Star Hallmark|
|Case to Case (mm):||39|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||34|
|Total Weight (grams):||36.90|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.