Paul Madden Offset Lithograph "The Black Hawks" Signed by Bobby Hull and Others
|Athlete||Tony Esposito, Stanley Mikita, Bobby Hull, Pierre Pilote, Glenn Hall|
|Maker||Paul Madden (Michigan, 20th/21st century)|
|Materials||Paper, Synthetic, Composite|
|Period||Late 20th Century, 21st Century|
|Autograph(s)||Tony Esposito, Stanley Mikita, Bobby Hull, Pierre Pilote, Glenn Hall|
|Inscription||Numbered 51 of 1000|
|Authentication||ILM, Inc., COA Letter included.|
|Additional Information||Includes a certificate of authenticity.|
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Everything But The House does not authenticate or grade sports memorabilia. Items that are consigned with Certificates or Letters of Authenticity (COA) are listed as such with the item’s description. The general condition of all items will range from Poor to Very Good and may or may not coincide with an item’s future grade from an authenticating/grading service.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- lithograph is presented in an over-large frame with gaps visible between the edges of the sheet and the frame; surface blemishes; minor scratching and accretions to the covering of frame; flecks of debris, light abrasions, and scratches to frame.
- measurements of frame; image measures 36.25" W x 11.75" H.