Omega "Seamaster" Stainless Steel and Gold Plate Wristwatch, Circa 1956
|Model Number:||Ref. 2846|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
|Movement:||50, 20 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Dichtung Im Boden Einsetzen, 2852, 7, SC, Omega Watch Co., Loger Le Joind Dans Le Fond Acier Inoxydable, Fit Washer in Back, Punga La Jonta Enl El Fonde|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation.
- the dial is refurbished.
- the band is very worn and should be replaced.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.