Cartier Santos Dumont Ultra Thin 18K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A Cartier Santos Dumont Ultra Thin 18K gold stem wind wristwatch. A unique luxury watch with an Ultra thin Frederic Piguet movement that is only 1.73 mm thick. The movement is set in an 18K yellow gold case with a silver guilloche dial with painted Roman numerals and blue Epee hands.
|Model Name:||Santos Dumont Ultra Thin|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal.21, (Frederic Piguet Cal21 base), 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1990|
|Markings to Inside:||18K, 750 Hammer Head # 104 Makers Mark, Swiss Helvetia Hallmark, Swiss, Common Control Mark,2250|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- there are some marks and discoloration on the dial.
- small dents and scratches on the case back.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 27.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 41.00 grams.