1985 Rolex Date Diamond Bezel 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Estimated Production Year:||1985|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex DA, Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steeel,69000A|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||32|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.64 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- aftermarket 18K yellow gold and diamond bezel.
- magnified date window.
- twin lock crown.
- the bracelet links are stretched.
- small chips on the face and the edge of the crystal.
- one diamond is chipped near the 4 hour marker.
- some of the diamonds are nicked.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 59.50 grams.