Antique Omega Pocket Watch Conversion to Wristwatch
|Serial Number:||3582, 052|
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Base Metal|
|Movement:||Crown Wind & Set, Circa 1908|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1908|
|Markings to Inside:||Illinois Watch Case Co., Spartan, 0100173|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- beautiful colorful enamel dial.
- screw missing from the regulator.
- the leather bracelet is non-original.
- lug to lug measurement is 54.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 48.00 mm.