1900 Elgin Gold Filled Open Face Pocket Watch
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Elgin Grade 191, Pendant Set, 15 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Fahys Montauk Guarnateed 20 Years|
|Dial Details:||Mother of Pearl|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- blued hands.
- scratches and plating wear on the inside of the case back.
- the crystal is yellowed and lightly scratched.
- wear to the outside of the case.
- case to case measurement is 47.00 mm.