18K Gold and Green Enamel, Patek Philippe & Cie Pocket Watch
|Brand:||Patek Philippe & Cie|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Pendant Wind & Set, No.103258|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa Late 1890’s|
|Markings to Inside:||Ch Beyer Fils, Zurich, 215151, 0.75|
|Primary Stone Location:||Case, Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Enamel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- green enamel dial and case.
- Louis XIV hands.
- 215151 case number with 103258 on movement.
- case to case measurement is 26.40 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 19.10 grams.