Omega Constellation Automatic Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate, Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||551, 24 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1966|
|Markings to Inside:||Acier Inoxydable Omega Watch Co., Fab. Suisse Swiss Made,I167.005|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the band is non original shows wear.
- the dial is refinished.
- includes Omega Certificate of High Precision.
– original 1970 receipt.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.