Omega "Speedmaster Pro" The First Watch Worn on the Moon Wristwatch
|Model Name:||Speedmaster Pro|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||861, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1969|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., Acier Inoxydable, Fab Suisse, Swiss Made, 145022-74 ST.|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Subdials, Tachymeter|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed omega bracelet.
- omega signed crystal.
- continuous 60-second subdial.
- 30-minute subdial.
- 12-hour subdial.
- this style of watch was the first watch to be worn on the moon.
- scratches on the crystal.
- pins connecting band to catch slightly protrude thru the fold over sides near the Omega symbol.
- lug to lug measurement is 48.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 42.00 mm.