1952 Hamilton Fleetwood 14K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Hamilton Cal.748, 18 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1952|
|Markings to Inside:||Fleetwood, Hamilton W.Co., Lancaster PA, 14K Gold, S163201, S&W|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is scratched.
- the crown is base metal and has pitting.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 31.00 mm.
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 27.10 grams.