Vintage Art Deco Ralph Dewey 18K and 14K Gold Pocket Watch with Enamel Accents
|Style:||Vintage, Art Deco|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Enamel|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Swiss Pendant Set + Wind|
|Estimated Production Year:||1927|
|Markings to Inside:||18K, Swiss Helvetia Hallmark, 50715 "C.Lester Horn Trophy Presemted to Dan A Mullen. By the americsf|
|Primary Stone Location:||Crown|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Cabochon|
|Primary Stone Count:||2|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm – approximate|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the 14K gold circle with Dam in the center is 14K.
- missing accent stone at 9 o’clock.
- sapphire crown accent.
- case to case measurement is 45.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 51.10 grams.