Mexican Sterling Sodalite Inlay Converter Brooch Pendant Necklace
|Necklace Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||925 TL-01 HECHO EN MEXICO|
|Total Weight (grams):||27.30 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sodalite|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Sodalite pieces in resin|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- oxidation and tarnish to pendant.
- finish is worn, discolored.
- snake chain necklace length is 16.25".
- chain necklace closure is spring ring.
- pendant can be worn as a brooch, separate from the neckchain.