1 / 8
Image 1 of 8
1 / 8
Image 1 of 8
View all items from FEBRUARY EXCEPTIONAL JEWELRY & TIMEPIECES sale
18K 6.49 CTW Aquamarine and 1.45 CTW Diamond Pendant on 14K Necklace
|Materials:||14K Gold, 18K Gold|
|Necklace Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||14K 585 (chain); BB 18KT 1/6.49ct 72/1.45ct (pendant)|
|Total Weight (grams):||7.40 grams (18K); 1.30 grams (14K)|
|Primary Stone Type:||Aquamarine|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Cut Cornered Rectangular Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||13.94 mm x 8.86 mmx 7.08 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||6.49 ct|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||72|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm – 2.10 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||1.45 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||Light Brown|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- aquamarine was chipped and abraded.