1970 Omega Seamaster Chronograph Gold Plated Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate, Sterling Silver|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate, Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate, Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Omega Cal.861, Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., Fab Suisse, Swiss Made, Carrure – Lunette Plaque OrG20 Microns, Fond Acier Inoxydable,145.0029|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Subdials, Tachymeter|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed crown and clasp.
- crystal is original.
- running seconds subdial.
- the crystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 38.00 mm.