Cartier Santos 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Quartz Wristwatch
A Cartier Santos 18K gold and stainless steel quartz wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a square 18K yellow gold and stainless steel case showcasing Roman numeral hour markers, blued sword style hands, and a date window at the three o’clock position. The wristwatch also includes a Cubic zirconia accent on the crown and a blue leather bracelet with a stainless steel deployment clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal.87, 7 Jewels|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Crown|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cubic Zirconia|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Date window at 6 o’clock.
- cubic zircon crown accent.
- cubic zirconia is chipped.
- aftermarket strap on original Cartier deployment clasp.
- scratches/dents on the bottom of the left side of the case.
- lug to lug measurement is 41.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 29.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 47.80 grams.