14K Rose Gold 1.72 CTW Blue Diamond and Diamond Halo Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||2.40 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||7.20 mm x 7.20 mm x 4.40 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.43 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||Color Treated Blue|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||I3|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Surface Reaching Fractures|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||19|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm – average|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.29 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||I1 – I3|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by multiple GIA Graduate Gemologists.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- total diamond weight is 1.72 ctw.
- the blue diamond is loose, chipped, abraded and the prongs have sharp edges and stick up.
- the side diamonds are loose, chipped and abraded.