Cartier Tank Vermeil Stem Wind Wristwatch
A Cartier Tank Vermeil stem wind wristwatch. A classic luxury watch that features a tank-shaped sterling silver bezel and case with 18K gold plating and a gold plated crown with a synthetic blue spinel cabochon accent. The case frames a classic Cartier champagne dial with black Roman numerals and blued sword style hands and the watch is displayed on a leather strap bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Tank Vermeil|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate, Sterling Silver|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate, Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate, Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal.78 (ETA Cal.2512 base), 17 Jewels|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- blued hands.
- lug to lug measurement is 31.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 28.30 grams.