Omega "Constellation" 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Diamond Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Omega Cal. 1456, Quartz, 6 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1998|
|Markings to Inside:||JAE, Acier Inoxydable, Omega Watch Co., GX, Fab Suisse, Swiss Made, II,895.1241|
|Dial Details:||Mother of Pearl|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||38|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.50 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VVS2 – VS1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- diamond bezel.
- white mother of pearl dial with 12 simulated colored gemstone hour markers.
- lug to lug measurement is 27.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 25.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 59.90 grams.