14K Diamond Ring with Ancient Roman Imperial AE4 Coin Constantine ca 240 A.D.
Type: Ancient Roman Imperial AE4 Coin from Constantine I era, ca. 340 A.D.
Metal Content: bronze
|Total Weight (grams):||7.30 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||12|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.15 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- the ring has been partially reshanked, solder seams are visible.