Circa 1960's Rolex 14K Gold and Diamonds Cal. 1215 Stem Wind Wristwatch
Item DetailsA Circa 1960’s Rolex 14K gold and diamonds Cal. 1215 stem wind wristwatch. A vintage luxury watch that has a rich style with features such as a robust 14K yellow gold bezel set on a sleek 14K yellow gold case with a stem wind, 17 Jewel movement. This classic timepiece also features a champagne dial with gold and diamond hour markers and sword style hands and the watch is displayed on a non- Rolex padded and stitched leather bracelet.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||1215, Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1960’s|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Symbol, 14K Gold, D&A, 00270|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||3|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.03 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- custom diamond dial.
- generic crown.
- non Rolex padded and stitched leather bracelet.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 33.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 33.70 grams.