1957 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1957 Rolex Oyster Perpetual stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury timepiece with a 14K yellow gold engine turned bezel that surrounds a classic champagne dial with stick hour markers and Dauphine style hands. This iconic timepiece also features a stainless steel case with a gold-tone crown and a Butterly automatic movement with 25 Jewels and the timepiece is displayed on a Kreisler leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1030 “Butterfly” Automatic, 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1957|
|Markings to Inside:||IV.57, 6567, Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 14K yellow gold engine turned bezel.
- Kreisler bracelet.
- soft patina on the dial.
- lug to lug measurement is 40.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 42.10 grams.