Loose 2.10 CT Color Change Sri Lankan Unheated Sapphire with GIA Report
|Dimensions||8.33 mm x 6.42 mm x 4.42 mm|
|Total Carat Weight||2.10 ct|
|GIA Hue||Purplish Pink|
|Gemologist Note||Sapphire corresponds to GIA Report # 5212331129; No Indications of Heat Treatment Using Standard Gemological Equipment|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Please note, if shipping is selected for this item, a signature will be required upon delivery to persons over the age of 21. Unsuccessful deliveries will be returned to EBTH.
- sapphire is slightly included.
- color change is Purple to Reddish purple to Purplish red.
- geographic origin: Sri Lanka.
- minor abrasions to sapphire.