Invicta Bolt Chronograph Meteorite Dial Stainless Steel Quartz Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown, Subdials|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Muonion clusta meteorite dial with Widmanstatten pattern.
- the meteorite was found in Sweden and is estimated to be 4.5 billion years old.
- the bracelet is silicone.
- lug to lug measurement is 49.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 40.00 mm.