2005 Rolex Datejust 14K and Stainless Steel, 1.12 CTW Diamond and MOP Wristwatch
A 2005 Rolex Datejust 14K and stainless steel, diamond and MOP wristwatch. A luxury watch that features a distinctive 14K white gold bezel finished with round brilliant cut diamonds. The diamonds frame a mother of pearl dial with diamond hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This distinctive and elegant timepiece also features a stainless steel case and crown and is displayed on a stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
Bezel Metal and Crystal Type: 14K Gold
Caseback Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Movement Rolex Cal.2235 Automatic, Quick Set
Functions: Date Window
Model # 79190
Material: Stainless Steel
Clasp Style: Fold Over
Bracelet Length: 7.00’
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Dimensions: 1.80 mm – 1.90 mm
Total Carat Weight: 1.00 ctw
Shape: Single Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Dimensions: 1.30 mm – 1.40 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.12 ctw
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket custom 14K white gold and diamond bezel,
- aftermarket custom pink mother of pearl dial.
- magnified date window.
- the stem has trouble going into and staying in the date setting position.
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 56.70 grams.