Vintage Cartier Tank Vermeil Stem Wind Wristwatch
A vintage Cartier Tank Vermeil stem wind wristwatch. A luxury watch with a minimalist style that features a tank shaped sterling silver bezel that is finished with an 18K yellow gold plate. The bezel frames a pale dial with blued sword style hands and the Cartier logo. This elegant watch also features a sterling silver case finished with an 18K yellow gold plate and a synthetic blue spinel crown accent, the timepiece is displayed on a leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Tank Vermeil|
|Bezel Material:||Sterling Silver, Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver, Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver, Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal. 78/1 (ETA Cal. 2512-1 base), 17 Jewels|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 28.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 20.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 21.80 grams.