2000 Rolex Yacht-Master Midsize Platinum and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 2000 Rolex Yacht-Master Midsize platinum and stainless steel wristwatch. The Yacht-Master was developed to synchronize Regatta start times and measure distances via the graduated rotatable bezel.This luxury watch continues the tradition with features such as a platinum bidirectional bezel framing a platinum tone dial with Mercedes style hands, a red seconds sweep hand and a magnified date window. This distinctive watch also features a polished stainless steel case, screw-lock crown and is displayed on a classic stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Yacht-Master Midsize|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2235, Quick Set, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2000|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, Rolex S.A., 2260|
|Functions:||Bidirectional, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- platinum bidirectional bezel.
- magnified date window.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 35.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 104.10 grams.