1956 Rolex Orchid 18K Yellow Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1956 Rolex Orchid 18K yellow gold stem wind wristwatch. A vintage luxury watch with a round 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that frames a white dial with geometric hour markers and sword style hands. This classic watch also features an 18K yellow gold case and is set on a leather bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.282, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1956|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 7, 18K 0.750, Swiss Helvetia Hallmark, Key of Geneva, # 29 Makers Mark|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- fluted bezel.
- the crystal has a chip at 2 o’clock on the interior edge.
- lug to lug measurement is 21.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 15.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 9.50 grams.