Charles Krypell 2.96 CT Ceylon Unheated Sapphire and 1.81 CTW Diamond Ring
Brand: Charles Krypell
Ring Size: 5.00
Hallmarks: FM with Indiscernible Mark
Total Weight: 10.20 grams
Shape: Cushion Cut
Dimension: 9.60 mm x 8.61 mm x (4.37) mm – (estimate)
Carat Weight: 2.96 ct
Gemologist Notes: GIA Origin Report #6204652468; Sri Lankan Origin; No Indications of Heat Treatment Using Standard Gemological Equipment; Color Change is Light Violet-Blue Changing to Light Purple
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut, Pear Cut
Dimension: 1.30 mm – (4.50) mm x 3.25 mm – (estimate)
Carat Weight: 0.84 ctw
Color Grade: Fancy Yellow
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.10 mm – 2.30 mm
Carat Weight: 0.97 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- original shank has been replaced with an arthritic shank.
- original hallmarks are indiscernible.
- ring shank opens up to about a size 8.00.
- Charles Krypell report is shown with the center stone as a diamond but that stone has been replaced with this sapphire.