Corum 18K and Diamond Quartz Wristwatch with Five Gram Fine Gold Ingot Dial
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- has a new battery.
- the diamond in the crown is set upside down as an accent.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Corum Signed ETA Cal. 978.001, 6 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Corum 18K 750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Swiss Made, Common Control Hallmark, Hammer Head # 202 Makers Mark, 357546|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||94|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.10 mm – 1.20 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.70 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Crown|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Count:||1|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.20 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- lug to lug measurement is 28.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 16.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 24.00 grams.