1962 Rolex Datejust 1601 18K Yellow Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A 1962 Rolex Datejust 1601 18K yellow gold automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that features the elegance of an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel set around a golden dial with stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This iconic watch also features an 18K yellow gold case and the timepiece is displayed on an 18K yellow gold Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1560, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1962|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented, 0.750 – 18K, Swiss Helvetia Hallmark, Key of Geneve # 12 Makers Mark, 1601|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- the dial is refinished.
- the crystal is scratched.
- the bracelet is stretched.
- the case and the bracelet show signs of being polished.
- lug to lug measurement is 43.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 102.10 grams.