14K 11.36 CTW Diamond Bracelet with Antique Gold Eagle and Liberty Coin Accents
Types: 1924 Saint-Gaudens $20 Gold Double Eagle, 1883 and 1898 Liberty Head $10 Gold Eagles
Metal Content: 90% gold, 10% copper
Weights: approx. 33.44 grams for Double Eagle, approx. 16.72 grams (each) for Eagles
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Custom|
|Hallmarks:||18K (tests as 14K)|
|Total Silver Weight (grams):||220.60 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut, Old European Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||441|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 2.80 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||11.36 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- diamonds are chipped, abraded and loose.
- some diamonds are broken.
- visible scratches and solder.
- worn finish.
- married piece consisting of three bracelets soldered together.
- clasp requires screw driver to open and close.
- bracelet is personalized “H. GUGGENHEIM HAMILTON”.
- marked 18K, tests as 14K.